Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force recruitment 2022.
Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath Vayu Online Application
The Indian Air Force has announced their recruitment notification for the year 2022. They have invited applications from eligible candidates who wish to join the force. The application process is entirely online, and interested individuals can find more information on the website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in/. There is a lot of helpful information available on this website, including eligibility criteria, selection process, and how to apply.
The recruitment process for the Agnipath Vayu position will run from June 24th to July 5th, 2022. Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment of 2022 was distributed on June twentieth on the site.
For Science Students:
- To be eligible for this position, candidates must have completed an Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with a minimum 50% passing grade in Mathematics, Physics, and English from an Education Board that is listed as a member of COBSE. Additionally, they must have received a minimum 50% passing grade in English on the examination.
- Candidates who have completed a three-year Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a government-recognized Polytechnic institute with a minimum 50% passing grade in aggregate and 50% marks in English are also eligible for this position.
- In order to be eligible for this position, you must have completed a two-year vocational course with non-vocational subjects such as Physics and Maths from a state education board or council that is listed in COBSE. You must also have obtained 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course, or in Intermediate/ Matriculation if English is not a subject in the vocational course.
Other Than Science Students:
- To be eligible for this role, you must have completed an intermediate or equivalent level examination in any subject from a Central or State Board listed as a COBSE member. You must also have achieved a minimum of 50% marks in both the aggregate and in English.
- To be eligible for this program, you must have completed a two-year vocational course from an Education Board that is listed as a member of COBSE, and earned a minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course. If English was not a subject in your vocational course, you must have earned 50% marks in Intermediate/Matriculation.
IAF Agnipath Scheme 2022 Age Limit:
Candidates born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
IAF Agnipath Scheme 2022 Selection Process
- Phase - I Online Test -The online test for this exam will be in objective format, with questions available in both English and Hindi. However, the English paper will only be available in English. The online test will be conducted in one sitting for candidates who choose to take both Science subjects and other than Science subjects.
- Phase 2 Physical Fitness Test (PFT) -The names of candidates who have qualified for the online test will be displayed on the CASB web portal. They will be called to a designated ASC for a Physical Fitness Test (PFT) on a stipulated date. The PFT will consist of 1.6 km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds, 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats, all within a stipulated time.
- Phase 3 Medical Test - medical appointment letters at their respective ASCs for a specified date. The medical examination will be conducted by an Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy. Baseline Investigation will also be included. IAF Agnipath Scheme PSL 2022-A list of provisional selections will be drawn up after the selection test is finished. This list will be displayed at all ASCs and on the web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in on December 1st, 2022..Best Centre In Delhi For India Air Force.
IAF Agnipath Salary 2022
The pay & emoluments of Agnipath will be as given below :-
- 1st Year - Rs. 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 2nd Year - ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 3rd Year - 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 4th Years- 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
IAF Agnipath Scheme Enrollment Scheme 2022
The enrolment process for AGNIPATH VAYU INTAKE 01/2022 will begin on 11 December 2022. Candidates who have been selected for enrolment will be notified via email and will be required to complete the enrolment process online. Standby candidates may also be notified if there are spaces available.Best India Air Force (IAF) coaching In Delhi.
What is the IAF Agnipath Website ?
AF Agniveer is a website that provides information on the Indian Air Force (IAF). The website includes sections on IAF history, operations, aircraft, and equipment.Agnipathvayu.Cdac.In
What IAF Agnipath Registration Last Date ?
IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Starting Date, 24 June 2022. IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Last Date, 05 July 2022.
27 Aug 2023
Rajasthan Police Vacancy
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023view details
03 May 2023
SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently issued a notification for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2023. Those who are interestview details
31 Mar 2023
Indian Air Force has released the Air Force Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023 Recruitment 2023 notification, inviting applications from eligible candidatesview details
25 Apr 2023
CRPF Recruitment 2023
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has recently announced the recruitment of Constable Technical / Tradesman for the year 2023, inviting applicatview details
19 Mar 2023
Assam Rifles recruitment
Assam Rifles, the oldest paramilitary force in India, has announced its Technical & Tradesman Rally Recruitment for the year 2023.view details
15 Mar 2023
Agniveer Army Recruitment
The Army Recruitment (Join Indian Army) has released a new vacancy for the Army Agniveer Men/Women Agniveer in General Duty GD, Technical, Clerk, Storview details