Coaching for Railway Protection Force (RPF)
About Railway police Force(RPF)
Railway Protection Force (RPF) is a security force for protection of Railway Protection, RRB is Railway Recruitment Board which selects candidates to Work with Indian Railways
Indian Railways has one of the prevalent employers in the world and has more than 1 million employees. Indian Railways recruit thousands of candidates every year to fill the vacant posts lying in its subsequent departments all over the country. To grab a position in such an exuberant public service undertaking is a matter of pride and opportunity. To achieve such dreams, IBT has made tremendous efforts for the students in the structured study pattern of Railway coaching classes in Delhi and in various regions of India. IBT DELHI is a nucleus to provide exceptional RAILWAY COACHING IN DELHI by offering a well-crafted Study Schedule for various Railway exams such as RRB NTPC, RRB JE, LOCO PILOT, Group D, etc. IBT has initiated three new branches in Laxmi Nagar, & Jangpura for Railways special classes, RRB NTPC coaching classes, RRB GROUP D special classes, RRB JE special classes, RRB LOCO PILOT special classes, and various other classes. We have laid down a benchmark in the competitive exam industry for the last few years with excellent outcomes
RANK AND BADGE IN RAILWAY POLICE
HOW TO JOIN Railway police force (RPF)
To apply for Railway Protection Force an aspirant should meet various eligibility Criteria wrt to Education Qualification, Age Nationality, Number of attempts permissible etc. To know in detail about the topics/Chapters which are covered under these subjects for each Phases Railway Protection Force exams
Indian Railways recruits male and female constables for Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) through RPF constable exam. The Ministry of Railways releases RPF Constable Notification to fill a large number of vacancies for different zones of Indian Railways. The exam is conducted in a centralized manner, however, recruitment is done separately for various railway zones. RPF constable notification for this year's exam is going to be out soon. Therefore, it is important for applicants to know all basic details about the exam. Let’s have a look at the important facts about the RPF Constable Exam.
RPF Constable Eligibility
RPF Constable Eligibility Criteria - Check Age Limit, Educational Qualification!
For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other categories specified by the Government.
The basic criteria that candidates need to meet in order to fulfil RPF Constable eligibility are:
- 1. Candidates must be Indian citizens
- 2. Age: Age of the candidates must be between 18 and 25
- 3. Educational Qualification: SSLC/ Matric from a recognised board
- 4. Candidates must possess certain physical criteria and physical efficiency
The selection process consists of three steps:
- 1. Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2. PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TESTS (PET)
- 3. Document Verification and Empanelling of selected Candidates
RPF Constable Selection Process
The selection process for RPF Constable or RPF constable exam pattern comprises several stages. They have been given below:
- Computer-Based Test (CBT): The first stage is a computer-based online test. The total duration of this test is 90 minutes and candidates are asked questions on General awareness and Science, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and Reasoning.
- PET/PMT: Those who clear CBT, get a call for Physical Measurement Test (PET) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). These tests are just qualifying in nature.
- Document Verification: Those who qualify in the PET and PMT are called for Document verification.
- Medical Examination: The next step of the selection process is medical examination of shortlisted candidates at Railway Hospitals.
- Training: Upon successful completion of the above steps, candidates need to undergo certain training to get a certificate, which at the end facilitates their official joining process.
Why charlie academy Coaching for indian army bharti
Main points in coaching for railway police
Besides offering Comprehensive teaching, Charlie academy has a competitive study material covering the latest syllabus given by RRB for the forthcoming Group B, Group C, and Group D exams. Charlie academy has an alternate study option for those candidates who want to study on his own. Charlie Academy runs a youtube channel and learning app also. Anyone can subscribe to the channel and listen to the video lectures or can download online learning app for bharti and view backup classes
Coaching for RPF and GRP
Charlie academy is a leading Railway police (RPF) coaching Institute, providing excellent coaching for Railway Recruitment Exam. Students enrolling for Railway Course could Crack Railway Assistant Loco-Pilot, Group D, Technician, Assistant Station Master, Station Master, Loco-Pilot exam in Railways Department.
Charlie academy provide coaching for indian army, training for indian army. we will boost your performance upto 95% then your current status. You will be in a much higher position compared to other candidates
At Charlie academy, we committed to providing you with best in the Army training whether it is classroom training or physical training or medical guidance, the quality of teachers and the study material the test series provided by us is totally different from all coaching centre in India.
Best Indian army coaching centre in Delhi, best Army centre in Delhi, best Army GD coaching centre in Delhi, best Army TDN coaching centre in Delhi, Indian army coaching centre in Delhi, Army coaching centre, Army coaching centre, best army institute in Delhi, Army institute, Army coaching Academy,
- We provide the expert faculty members to guide the students with the precise coverage over the relevant tips and tricks to clear the exam.
- We offer the interactive learning approach through our well-researched study material and frequent practice sessions.
- We provide the quick and easy access to the most part of the exam through the best learning tutorials.
- We provide regular test series to analyse the current performance of an applicant.
- Full syllabus coverage
- Result-oriented preparation
- Timely syllabus completion
- Series of online and offline evaluation tests
- Tips and tricks to clear the exam
- The preparation according to the latest examination guidelines
- Doubt clearing sessions
- The positive learning environment and much more
Charlie academy is gaining the verge over the other competitive learning establishments on the grounds that it offers the reliable and handy education support to the learners. It offers the top coaching tutorials to the students. It brings in touch with the highly accomplished and learned faculty to guide the applicants with the relevant lessons.
Another feather in the cap is that you undergo a rigorous personality development & are transformed into a confident personality. Basics of Endurance & Stamina Building training workouts, designed by Best in Industry. You will be trained strictly under Ex-Service Personnels not by assistants or NCC students.